What are the three ways you can prove that equivalent ratio statements are true?-3/4 = 12/16 > if you multiply 3 and 4 by 4 you get 12 and 16 ( 3x4= 12 & 4x4=16) this is the
<<< or cross multiply
-For the statement 4/9 = 16/32, it is false, 4x4 does equal 16 but 9x4 equals 36. Whatever you do to one side, you do to the other.
- Does this seem fair?
- With what you know about proportion look and read what is in the image above. Does it seem just and fair?
- Why have you made this choice?
- What would you have done if you were the judge?
- No it does not seem fair.
- stealing 3 billion dollars compared to 100 dollars is a HUGE difference.
- in the first place the homeless man stole only 100 dollars and confessed! 15 years compares to 3 is very different!
- If i was the Judge I'd send the CEO to prison for 15 years and maybe the homeless man for a few months at the most! all though he IS homeless he has to suffer the consequences but 15 years is just ridiculous
How tall is the tree on the right of the boy.
The height of the average boy is about 5'2 -ish. You could fit about Three of him on the tree.
5.2x3= 15.6. I think the tree is roughly 15.6 ft tall.