1)Ratio - A pair of numbers that compares different type of units.
3)Proportion - Is the equation that shows two ratios that are equal.
1) 5 hours to travel 360 kilometers is about _____km/h. Answer;divide 360 by 5 then you get will get 72.72 km per hour.
2) Emma saves 28 cents of every dollar that she earns. Emma earned $75 last week. How much money did Emma save last week?
Answer;28 cents x 100 cents= 2800 cents 2800 cents divided by 75 = 37.3 cents Emma save 37.3 cents last week.
What are the three ways you can prove that equivalent ratio statements are true? 3/4 = 12/16 or 4/9 = 16/32
We are starting to engage in discussions about social justice. What do you think about this image below. Use the link to copy it into your post. Then answer the questions
2) With what you know about proportion look and read what is in the image above. Does it seem just and fair? No it's not fair.
3) Why have you made this choice? Because it is totally not fair.
4) What would you have done if you were the judge? I would not send him to jail for 15 years.